Photos taken today, Tuesday (March 14).

UTIMG_8440.jpg
UTIMG_8445.jpg
UTIMG_8475.jpg

Anybody know what happened to Clark Construction Management on this project? Seems odd that Mizrahi would become the GC partway through the project.
I recently learned that they were terminated from the job, which I find to be an intriguing approach....anyone has the details as to why?

I recently learned that they were terminated from the job, which I find to be an intriguing approach....anyone has the details as to why?

Per the CCM site, this doesn't seem to be new news:

"turning over the projects construction management to Mizrahi to complete the project from the ground floor onwards."

Per the CCM site, this doesn't seem to be new news:

"turning over the projects construction management to Mizrahi to complete the project from the ground floor onwards."
That feels like a conversation from 2 years ago or so. When back then some folks where going "Doooom!" about it...yet Mizrahi seems to be doing fine with this project since then. /shrug

You have dragged out a post from 4 months ago that is literally followed by this post from @ChesterCopperpot:

They've not been on the project for over 2 years

AoD

Photos taken today, Friday (March 17). Included is the latest "time-lapse" photo for my Flickr album, Oct 2020-March 2023:

UTIMG_8600.jpg
UTIMG_8605.jpg
UTIMG_8568.jpg
UTIMG_8585.jpg

Back