IMG_7045.jpg
    612.8 KB · Views: 1,035
  • IMG_7046.jpg
    IMG_7046.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 999
  • IMG_7047.jpg
    IMG_7047.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,012
One small slip with that backhoe and that could be taken care of.

I'm not sure if this is meant to suggest you would condone that behaviour, but if so it's appalling.

It was a different story where there are demo permits and everything is above-the-board as occurred with Stollery, but to mislead the public and then make a surreptitious 'error' destroying a building that has been promised to be kept, regardless of one's views of the heritage value of that building, is unconscionable.

Fortunately, I have seen nothing to suggest Mizrahi is the sort of individual who would operate that way and have confidence that this won't occur.

I'm not sure if this is meant to suggest you would condone that behaviour, but if so it's appalling.

It was a different story where there are demo permits and everything is above-the-board as occurred with Stollery, but to mislead the public and then make a surreptitious 'error' destroying a building that has been promised to be kept, regardless of one's views of the heritage value of that building, is unconscionable.

Fortunately, I have seen nothing to suggest Mizrahi is the sort of individual who would operate that way and have confidence that this won't occur.

Lighten up a little.

Cleaning the debris from the most recent building demolished.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    934.7 KB · Views: 2,167
Found this on YouTube, not sure how old it is, but it was uploaded recently and the more recent 304m height is mentioned. This is the first in depth video I've seen of Mizrahi discussing the development.

Apple-esque retail is described... And Apple is mentioned :p .

Found this on YouTube, not sure how old it is, but it was uploaded recently and the more recent 304m height is mentioned. This is the first in depth video I've seen of Mizrahi discussing the development.

Apple-esque retail is described... And Apple is mentioned :p .

For those who don't have time to watch the whole video, 8:17 and onwards.

Back