What's that grey thing on the North/East corner? Doesn't seem apart of the official plans.

Monday morning
5DB6E075-2CEE-4B5D-B831-B39D32A3485E.jpeg

How are you able to see a hairline crack? Are you able to get in there up close?
The columns were wet yesterday and I could see what appeared to be cracks. I could see them from my car as I drove south so I didn't have to get too close.

The columns were wet yesterday and I could see what appeared to be cracks. I could see them from my car as I drove south so I didn't have to get too close.
I am no expert by any means of structural mechanics and engineering, but two things I can imagine are a foot here on this:

1) They are aware it's there, but are not concerned as it does not compromise the integrity of the column in question.

2) They are aware it's there and are concerned about it, but they'll take care of it before it ever comes a real issue.

...so with that, it's unlikely anything we need to be concerned about at this point. As I am pretty sure this industry that has be dealing with these issues since our civilization has leaned how to construct columns. Hope this helps! :)

Do you have pictures of these 'cracks'
I'm busy today but I'll try and get a better look tomorrow. The cracks, if they are cracks, may only be visible when the columns are wet. I'm sure it's nothing to be concerned with but it was an observation I made as I drove by.

Back