Are those crane sections ? (one by the truck parked on Bloor, and one on the concrete between the two cranes). Are they being added or removed?
Yes, if you look at the first picture Benito posted the crane is hoisting one section in place for the height increase. Looks like the TG-2300 will be around longer than anticipated!

I don't know why YSL would be on hold - itll be 2 years before it opens and thats plenty of time to get past Covid - and the Schools (UT and Ryerson) get back to class.

Except no one will be able to experience the views from The One unless you're connected with the right people :confused:.

Below is a comparison of the 'big 3' residential towers in development (I'll refrain from over-doing these types of posts moving forward).
50806947578_708f5dbdd7_k.jpg

I don't know why YSL would be on hold - itll be 2 years before it opens and thats plenty of time to get past Covid - and the Schools (UT and Ryerson) get back to class.
Cresford has been affected by the, umm, financial hiccups lately. The thread to discuss that project is here.

Hopefully this doesn't come to a screeching halt in the next round of provincial shutdown guidelines. We'll find out soon enough.

Hopefully this doesn't come to a screeching halt in the next round of provincial shutdown guidelines. We'll find out soon enough.
Hasn't so far in the span of all the other full lockdowns so I don't see how this would be any different.

Back