So that spindly frame work on top those new beams on the core structure and the red nubby thingies on those corner yellow shoring poles are for...?

(It kinda all looks temporary.)
Not sure about the red nubby things, but the yellow poles are indeed temporarily there to support the slab until columns are placed where the rebar is above on the slab.

Last edited:
From today
8CC58CA8-77A8-4F8D-8258-36963ADBBE89.jpeg
C1F36796-4E4F-46AE-A11F-B34354C49DC2.jpeg

Not sure about the red nubby things, but the yellow poles are indeed temporarily there to support the slab until columns are placed where the rebar is above on the slab.
They appear to welded on said yellow poles. But to be fair though, they've been there for several pages back in fact upon further checking. Perhaps they even came with those poles. And I only just noticed them today...

...so I lack a certain degree of observation that would of prevented me from asking this now. >.<

Thanks for answering that though! /bows

They appear to welded on said yellow poles. But to be fair though, they've been there for several pages back in fact upon further checking. Perhaps they even came with those poles. And I only just noticed them today...

...so I lack a certain degree of observation that would of prevented me from asking this now. >.<

Thanks for answering that though! /bows
Could possibly be latch sockets for further shoring.

cheers

Ditto, Great to have photos from a new vantage point! Does anyone know if the cement pumps will be used on the upper floors and if so how? I assume that buckets will take over at a certain height??
Buckets will not take over at any height. The plan is to move the pump to level 5 south section of the tower, (just north of its curent location) where openings have been provided ahead of time and concrete will shoot up to the climbing formwork system that will come in into play over the next few months.

Anthony has the right idea, the south podium pump has almost reached its limit in terms of usefulness.

So that spindly frame work on top those new beams on the core structure and the red nubby thingies on those corner yellow shoring poles are for...?

(It kinda all looks temporary.)
Like Anthony mentioned above, yes those yellow posts are temporary - will be removed once the corner of the slabs get tied in with the mega columns through diagonal steel. As for those "red" nubs, nothing more than two foam boards with red tuck-tape on both sides of a flange that is used for lifting at this point.

These posts were used at one point in the project for another purpose but were found to have additional use.

Mr. 42 conducting an over lunch interview with Mr. Mizrahi close to when the this tower is near topping out. I hope the former takes a lot of pics for us! <3

Back