Looks like work has begun to incorporate the heritage stub into the podium.

(đź“·: @Benito, July 20)

577AC30D-FEF1-4BEF-A7DF-4264AE4343EF.jpeg

(đź“·: @Northern Light, August 14)

A613C96E-8F99-4A40-B27F-ABE5FC24C9BC.jpeg

OT: Since we're at it, putting "sh*t" back seems to include a coffee cup (2nd shelf) and a vinyl record (in front of a First Aid box 1st shelf). I wonder what the latter plays...

I believe the vinyl record you are referring to is a masonry cutting wheel. The blade on those things that you see making all the noise and dust when they need to cut up concrete or brick. Not a fun job.
Oh, I should have thought of that. As I also note now that the centre label is a bit bigger too! My bad. And thus I sit corrected. :(

Slightly off topic.
Does anyone know what are current plans for 15 and 19 Bloor West, aka H&M store and Scotiabank.
Long time ago, this thread mentioned they can become a sister tower to The One.

Slightly off topic.
Does anyone know what are current plans for 15 and 19 Bloor West, aka H&M store and Scotiabank.
Long time ago, this thread mentioned they can become a sister tower to The One.
I doubt there is sufficient space on 15 and 19 Bloor west to support a sister tower with the same footprint. Also, another tower there would most likely not be approved by the city due to the proximity to The One, not to mention the amount of backlash that Mizrahi would get if he blocked off the views of his uber-premium residents with a second tower so close to the first!

If they were bought by Mizrahi before construction, my expectation for 15 and 19 Bloor West would have been an area for additional amenities and/or more restaurant and event space - kind of like the south podium and Levels 3 and 4. But now that the building is this far into construction, I don't think Mizrahi would have any further plans to buy or redevelop those 2 sites as well.

Back