Night shots!
PXL_20210820_035804518.jpg

PXL_20210820_035753451.jpg

The elevator shafts look huge in the aerial shots, yet from ground level they're barely visible, being up so high and hidden amid the forest of steel frames - such is the scale of this building.

Like everyone, I knew this project was moving slow, but I didn't realize just how slow. I was just scrolling through some the pages of this thread from early April, and the building was at the same height.

5 Months and it hasn't gone up a floor. I truly hope once the first few floor get finished, it will rapidly speed up.

Like everyone, I knew this project was moving slow, but I didn't realize just how slow. I was just scrolling through some the pages of this thread from early April, and the building was at the same height.

5 Months and it hasn't gone up a floor. I truly hope once the first few floor get finished, it will rapidly speed up.
No true, April was 4 months ago not 5 and the building has gone up 2 floors.

It is a pretty complex build. It is going to take time.

Yes I know, I was just saying though because I remember when height of the building more or less where it's now, we were all saying "when's the next big pour". Didn't realize that was 5 months ago.

Yes I know, I was just saying though because I remember when height of the building more or less where it's now, we were all saying "when's the next big pour". Didn't realize that was 5 months ago.
A good comparison with Pinnacle One Yonge for similar height, but this one seems to have lots of steel bars for each floor (may be less for the upper floors) which would take time and less people to work on this project compared to Pinnacle.

Back