From this morning. Certainly a lot of activity going one.
20210913_105037.jpg
20210913_105051.jpg
20210913_105142.jpg

Look how tiny the doorway is compared with the entire wall!!

1631907776177.png

Though this doorway doesn't really match the arch plans for this floor. The plans show it centred on that wall. Maybe I'm confusing something else for the doorway here.
1631908007939.png

Also to note, that opening on the east and west sides of the the 2 elevator pits are supposed to be fully filled with concrete! It's simply insane amounts of reinforced concrete in this building!

Look how tiny the doorway is compared with the entire wall!!

View attachment 349668

Though this doorway doesn't really match the arch plans for this floor. The plans show it centred on that wall. Maybe I'm confusing something else for the doorway here.
View attachment 349669

Also to note, that opening on the east and west sides of the the 2 elevator pits are supposed to be fully filled with concrete! It's simply insane amounts of reinforced concrete in this building!

I don't think the opening in the form is reflective of the actual size and exact location of the door - you can get a much better sense of those from where the rebars were placed. Look at this image by @Benito this past Wednesday:

The opening is exactly where it should have been, and of a size that is broadly the same just by eyeballing.

AoD

Back