Man the glass looks really blue under that lighting. It looks cool but really blue. Is there something going on behind the glass making it look like that or is it truly just the lighting from when the photos were taken?

Man the glass looks really blue under that lighting. It looks cool but really blue. Is there something going on behind the glass making it look like that or is it truly just the lighting from when the photos were taken?
It's not that blue, they have installed some kind of blue protective film over the glass for now.

Today.
620C4019-ED60-49C7-A1E3-22C597FC2BF1.jpeg
6AF24375-0878-4636-B2DC-EDA901D5EE82.jpeg
09721A4E-B00C-4AAE-BD5D-0736A1AE71F7.jpeg
FD95D85F-B7BC-4013-BFA3-8BEE76141C07.jpeg
C5DA210A-135D-4595-A399-BCD3A2A5DB04.jpeg
7AA065A0-1B0A-4698-9BFA-58CD87EADA3A.jpeg
4AB39FAC-3F9E-4A94-8817-925C6360F010.jpeg

Not sure if this was discussed at some point, but when will those notched corners of floors above the retail be poured? Never figured out the purpose of these missing pieces of the puzzle.
Floor plans still suggest those will be filled and there seems to be points for rebar to connect to so there must be some reason in how they're building this thing that they need to keep it open (maybe temporary supports before the diagonal columns are load bearing?).

Not sure if this was discussed at some point, but when will those notched corners of floors above the retail be poured? Never figured out the purpose of these missing pieces of the puzzle.
Those gaps were left to facilitate the installation of the diagonal support columns and should be filled after the installation is done. We might see those columns appearing shortly after the upcoming concrete pouring.

I'm not so sure about that. While I can't vouch for others listed there, it's clear Mr. Drake want's some degree of control of what his interior of his dwelling looks like. Which could likely clash with the style that The One penthouse interiors are trying to go for.

Don't penthouse units like this generally come unfinished so the purchaser can do whatever they want?

If I were Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Shawn Mendes, or Drake I'd so be all over this. Im not much for condo living but with a pad like this how could I resist!

As spectacular as these units are, there are several reasons why certain clientele tend to choose one over the other. Aside from the higher price/sf + extraordinarily high maintenance fees, living at Yonge/Bloor in a very large building like this doesn't carry the same level of privacy and exclusivity as living in a walled-off mega mansion in the Bridle Path/Post Rd. It also doesn't allow for private 16-car garages and NBA sized basketball courts.

As spectacular as these units are, there are several reasons why certain clientele tend to choose one over the other. Aside from the higher price/sf + extraordinarily high maintenance fees, living at Yonge/Bloor in a very large building like this doesn't carry the same level of privacy and exclusivity as living in a walled-off mega mansion in the Bridle Path/Post Rd. It also doesn't allow for private 16-car garages and NBA sized basketball courts.
I agree but those buying such units are definitely not buying them as primary residences. I would imagine it to be someone who visits Toronto only few times a year and prefers to own a place instead of staying in a hotel.

When I looked at the price list for the penthouse condos at 30 million... I mean sure be nice to have a "prestigious address" but also myself I would want some land with that. Just my opinion. Mind you I would use that as my "home away from home" so kinda torn really.

Back