DC362D29-A0E4-4B5E-B2C1-ED410375E72F.jpeg
1DCB4812-6622-47BC-A1BE-7D4FF5026F9E.jpeg
5813556F-B574-46B9-83D0-AAD67E01810F.jpeg
7F2D81C7-B4DC-4A15-BBD4-452E4C803397.jpeg
31A345AA-A8FA-4B00-A67D-EE865F70ABEF.jpeg

Maybe Mizrahi frequents this thread to see how the community is reacting to the construction progress! 🤣
But in more seriousness, is the progress really being that slow with all things considered? Or we just naturally being impatient for something fantastical we wanted to have been built yesterday? I know that I've been guilty of the latter at times.

But in more seriousness, is the progress really being that slow with all things considered? Or we just naturally being impatient for something fantastical we wanted to have been built yesterday? I know that I've been guilty of the latter at times.
I honestly will not complain about the speed at which construction progresses for any project. I am neither qualified nor do I have any experience with large-scale multi-million dollar construction projects to critique the construction progress of this building.

The building will be completed when it is completed and I'm totally fine with that!

There's no question this building has been moving incredibly slowly. It's also one of the most unique and complex buildings in the city.

There have definitely been delays (covid, stop work permit, etc.) And they've definitely been behind schedule (pours happening weeks after they were scheduled to on multiple occasions) so yes it's been slow and they're definitely not on schedule. That said, I imagine building this podium always would've taken longer than most over buildings, and its not hard to figure out why.

So I guess it's up to each individual to determine just how slow this has actually been, relatively speaking.

Back