Not sure why you guys are so harsh on this kid... unlike certain other members, he is not being disrespectful in any way to others, and his posts are very relevant and all properly cited... if you don't think OSC fraud investigations into the the 50% equity owner of a building has anything to do with the building... well then I have some Theranos stock to sell you...
I have a multi-million dollar investment in a unit here, so I think I am more eager for this to get built as is without delays or any other adverse changes than most... and yet I find his timely links to news articles very useful for me to monitor and assess my position...
First, it's a bit disrespectful to refer this person as a kid. He, she or they are likely an adult with adult views and opinions. Thus it's a bit demeaning to refer to the person as something less, IMO. So please don't do that.

That said, it's not that this person is being disresectful or even posting things in bad faith...rather insisting on a topic when told by multiple sources including admin that this isn't the place to really bring it up here. There's Real Estate discussion for this building I believe. Or this person can choose to start their own thread about this. So there's that.

But until this directly effects the status and production of this project, it shouldn't be blurted out here like some propaganda hit piece because the individual doesn't really like the developer. It borders on "Stop liking things I don't like!" otherwise. Just saying.

Last edited:
Not sure why you guys are so harsh on this kid... unlike certain other members, he is not being disrespectful in any way to others, and his posts are very relevant and all properly cited... if you don't think OSC fraud investigations into the the 50% equity owner of a building has anything to do with the building... well then I have some Theranos stock to sell you...
I have a multi-million dollar investment in a unit here, so I think I am more eager for this to get built as is without delays or any other adverse changes than most... and yet I find his timely links to news articles very useful for me to monitor and assess my position...
Not being harsh. And not being dense. I understand the connections between Bridging Finance and Jenny Coco, and Jenny Coco and The One. But neither Mizrahi Developments or The One was mentioned in this article, so I find it a bit off topic, and disappointing when there's a thread bump only to realize it's another dirty financial dealings post. But that's me. I come here because I find this building fascinating and enjoy watching it climb, no matter how slowly.

Not being harsh. And not being dense. I understand the connections between Bridging Finance and Jenny Coco, and Jenny Coco and The One. But neither Mizrahi Developments or The One was mentioned in this article, so I find it a bit off topic, and disappointing when there's a thread bump only to realize it's another dirty financial dealings post. But that's me. I come here because I find this building fascinating and enjoy watching it climb, no matter how slowly.
Yes, it's like watching 300 metre high moss grow on a tombstone at times. >.<

Not sure if this has been shared here before... I did a quick search and didn't find anything... but I just found this "Refusal Notice" on the City's Building Permit Status database... Anyone know what this means?
Untitled2.png

This is just one of those websites that steal articles from other news sources and change a bunch of the words to synonyms. It's also not actually about The One, from the looks of it. I fail to see how any of the behind-the-scenes corruption or financing issues should be relevant to the thread unless it actively disrupts construction...

I really hope you're not mocking me cause if you are, you have bigger issues to deal with.

Oh by the way, in case anyone was wondering who Mizrahi's first partner was that helped him get off the ground:

Mahmoud Reza Khavari, former chairman of Iran’s largest state-owned lender, wanted since 2011 for his alleged involvement in the biggest fraud scheme in Iran’s history. He was also the father of Mizrahi’s business partner and a key source of capital for the developer’s two condo projects, according to the documents.

But that's not important. That's probably fake or irrelevant, right? 😆😆😆

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been shared here before... I did a quick search and didn't find anything... but I just found this "Refusal Notice" on the City's Building Permit Status database... Anyone know what this means?View attachment 381518
Your past posts and this one are very old news. If you truly have a multi millions dollar investment at this site I suggest you extend your due diligence beyond online forums and rudimentary searches.

The point I think many of us are trying to make is we are tired of the endless debates over topics most posters know zero about a billion dollar project. Stay in your lane!!!!

Seriously enough of all of this. Until we have actual news about any of this let's leave it be. Stick to the construction.

Your past posts and this one are very old news. If you truly have a multi millions dollar investment at this site I suggest you extend your due diligence beyond online forums and rudimentary searches.

The point I think many of us are trying to make is we are tired of the endless debates over topics most posters know zero about a billion dollar project. Stay in your lane!!!!
thank you for the information and advice. can you please point me to the posts where the refusal notice was discussed? i was only able to find the posts back in january where the application was first made, but not the city's refusal.

thank you for the information and advice. can you please point me to the posts where the refusal notice was discussed? i was only able to find the posts back in january where the application was first made, but not the city's refusal.
And why should someone else do your due diligence for you? Also, we were told to get back to the topic of actual construction on this forum.

And why should someone else do your due diligence for you? Also, we were told to get back to the topic of actual construction on this forum.
Not to go on about this too much, BUT a refusal of a building permit really is a 'construction topic'. Not, I agree, a major one in this case but ...

Back