That space at the top of the building with greenery, is that for the PH, or is that accessible?

That space at the top of the building with greenery, is that for the PH, or is that accessible?
Accessible … for the price of $50m for the penthouse owner ;). Although it would have been cool if they had chosen to put something up there open to the public (observation deck, bar, or restaurant maybe).

c5439624_14.jpg

Last edited:
Accessible … for the price of $50m for the penthouse owner ;). Although it would have been cool if they had chosen to put something up open to the public there (observation deck, bar, or restaurant maybe).

View attachment 389509

so no ibeams on the north and south only east and west
Looks to be only on the East side from the posted drawing package - Levels 8-16. Then Mech Level. Levels above that zero I-Beams

Can someone shed light on why the forms are going up before the supercolumns. I may be oblivious but I'm not exactly sure how that works or why youd want to built this way.

Can someone shed light on why the forms are going up before the supercolumns. I may be oblivious but I'm not exactly sure how that works or why youd want to built this way.
I think they are only going to fill the column forms with concrete below the top of the steel frame for the current floor then remove them. It's been said that the columns will get narrower above so sounds like new forms will be required.

Back