Looks like some cladding going up along the Bloor side:

20220517_145555.jpg
20220517_145605.jpg

The One features in the B1M's latest video on Toronto's Skyscraper Boom. Includes an interview with the architects on the design and superstructure of the building
(with an additional cameo appearance from myself). Check it out:

Thanks for this. video and information This is very fascinating and interesting! 😃

FYI: B1M live chat with the team behind The One - https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_dAujZfrLR1G7BtaXICsvXw

The panel will be hosted by The B1M's Fred Mills and feature expert insight from:

Kevin MacLean - Principal at RJC Engineers
Earl Mark – Core Architects
Yaz Shqara - Autodesk

May 19, 2022 02:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)

The One features in the B1M's latest video on Toronto's Skyscraper Boom. Includes an interview with the architects on the design and superstructure of the building
(with an additional cameo appearance from myself). Check it out:
...I also see Mr. Benito made a cameo too, goodness.

Just received an unavoidable delay notice for a unit I bought at a different project (481 University) and wanted to share some key points with you guys as Davpart is a pretty big developer:

An “Unavoidable Delay” event has occurred which may delay completion of your home. The
specific “Unavoidable Delay” trigger event is the strike(s) commenced by the followed construction
trades on May 2nd, 2022:

 Residential Framing (Liuna 183)
 High Rise Forming (Liuna 183, 1059 and IUOE 793)
 Tile – high and low rise (Liuna 183)
 Railings (Liuna 183)
 Self Levelling (Liuna 183)
 ICI Operating Engineers Provincial Agreement (IUOE local 793)
 Hardwood and Carpet (Liuna 183)
 Carpenters (Local 27)
 Drywall, Acoustic, Lathing and insulation (Local 675)

The strike may affect the timing of delivery of your home in the following ways:

The industry wide strike by the above-noted trades includes workers in highrise forming,
self-levelling flooring, framing, tile installation, rail installation, and carpet and hardwood
installation, all of which are essential to the project. This may result in delays in construction

completions, installations, occupancy permit approvals, and delays in material supplies
due to possible supply chain disruption.

It is difficult at this stage to be certain as to how long the total delays may be and thus how the
construction schedule for your Unit will be affected. Although we anticipate that the strike(s) may
last six (6) or more weeks, the exact length of the unavoidable delay will be determined in
accordance with the provisions of the Tarion Addendum appended to and forming part of your
Agreement of Purchase and Sale.

What's the latest with the Apple store? Are they still saying they're out and The One is suing them to stay?

Back