2D700DDE-9D76-4C76-B55E-569832B190AD.jpeg
F545C477-AB00-4005-8C18-758E805EF914.jpeg
E98A5797-8835-440B-9FBC-3078B1C1618B.jpeg
E77BBD54-E1C5-41B5-919A-A567D37C1280.jpeg
1374712A-09C6-43DD-846E-F021BAC4B187.jpeg

What I'd like to know is, why I've never seen people using that pool area in all those pictures that Benito has posted. A question for Benito: have you ever seen that BE terrace being used??
The Yonge side shows only 1 of 2 pools at 1 Bloor East. There is another pool inside and there is a terrace on the other side of the building beside the gym that has barbecues that faces onto Bloor. It definitely gets used, it’s actually quite an impressive amenity area.

What I'd like to know is, why I've never seen people using that pool area in all those pictures that Benito has posted. A question for Benito: have you ever seen that BE terrace being used??
i meant the private ones in the NW corner but yea the amenity area is beautiful. i think the pool could be a bit bigger even if the shape is less sexy. I prefer the function.

those private balconies though are a great size. I remember when i lived in a condo, my balcony held a wal-mart $89 bistro table and 2 chairs, that was it. These lower ones are bigger than backyards in new subdivisions. i never realized that when they were building it.

Interesting to see the under the last poured floors there are no corner columns underneath them. Seems like it's the ones where the diagonal hangers begin/meet at that ceiling.

Interesting to see the under the last poured floors there are no corner columns underneath them. Seems like it's the ones where the diagonal hangers begin/meet at that ceiling.
You are correct, the corners are supported by the corner column and the floor beneath them, with load going down to floor where the hangers are attached. That floor is supported by the hanger and doesn't need a corner column underneath. Cool to see it all coming together.

Back