He (she?) draws mostly supertalls from around the world, most of them in China. It's a pretty good drawing, although I believe it's a little too thin to be realistic. Hopefully in a few years it'll become a real drawing instead of a smudge...
I PM'd Lincolnlover2005 over at SSP to ask if I could post the (actual) drawing here which of course would be of interest to UT folks. As an illustrator for SSP, are you able to see actual drawings (pre-blur)? Just curious.

Yes, I see all the drawings as they were meant to be seen. I can only see the blurry ones if I log-out.

Looks like it’s ready to pour..
4FFE5807-D5BD-40B1-BB35-6640A6E5A500.jpeg
6B8CD57B-DB9B-4DCA-9F45-3A7097133FD3.jpeg

Does anyone know why SSP made this change for showing blurred drawings vs detailed for incomplete buildings?

View attachment 426803
Dylan (the Canadian owner of SSP) ran into an undisclosed legal issue, presumably from a myopic private sector entity who didn't understand that the entire website is effectively free advertising and promotion for every project on earth.

Much discussion followed, most of it useless. But as I hinted above, why would the talented illustrators spend countless hours on any new drawings and then wait 5 to 10 years to see their work displayed properly. Absurd. Will kill the diagram page.

Last edited:
He (she?) draws mostly supertalls from around the world, most of them in China. It's a pretty good drawing, although I believe it's a little too thin to be realistic. Hopefully in a few years it'll become a real drawing instead of a smudge...
Pretty sure this is just an issue with skyscraperpage's website. They're usually not smudges and have detail.

the Real Estate threads for building are meant for purchaser discussions and everything related, which includes financing. That talk should really go there.
Noted, and sorry for re-lighting this dumpster fire by posting the G&M link here in the construction thread. I will keep these topics carefully separated in the future! 😳

Back