Those panels are so tall! Nearly every other development in the city, would've used 2 or more panels to cover that height. Also, the use of something other than glass to cover the slab makes the panels look larger. Compare to the glass panels at the one, which are also full-floor-length, but use a glass panel to cover the slab. These panels also appear to be wider than usual, and better put together. In the above photos, the reflections on the glass are nearly flawless, as if the entire vision glass is one solid piece. Impressive!

Has anyone seen a rendering or indication of the proposed cladding to be used on the interior hangers.

Don't know if this is the latest but it's what's in the database and on onebloorwest.com.

1671802428766.png

I also have a question, do we know when this transitions from curtain wall to window wall (if at all). This render seems to indicate they'll be using different glass on the higher floors.
1671802618611.png

Back in TO with an update.
And those previously mentioned shakes have now dissipated! (To be fair though, a lot of others stepped to fill the photo documentation void and wonderfully so!) And also just in time before the tower is buried in snow and camped by colony of polar bears...

...either way, it's good to have Mr. Benito back,, safe and in good order! <3

Welcome back, Benito!

And those previously mentioned shakes have now dissipated! (To be fair though, a lot of others stepped to fill the photo documentation void and wonderfully so!) And also just in time before the tower is buried in snow and camped by colony of polar bears...

...either way, it's good to have Mr. Benito back,, safe and in good order! <3
Thank you nice to be back if only for another five or so weeks.

I also have a question, do we know when this transitions from curtain wall to window wall (if at all). This render seems to indicate they'll be using different glass on the higher floors.
View attachment 447028

Looks like the transition happens here just above swimming pool height:

toronto-shopping-high-rise-luxury-amenities-infinity-pool.jpg.webp

onebloorwest.com

Don’t recall seeing this one on Sam’s site before (tres elegant ;-):

the-one-building-toronto-penthouse-terrace.jpg.webp

onebloorwest.com

Last edited:

UT's extra Christmas present; a returning @Benito !

Thank you nice to be back if only for another five or so weeks.

So you're gone again by February? I hope this is just a very indulgent year for your overdue travels.

Here are some more photos - the first one is from today - can you tell? The rest were taken yesterday. Site is closed down today, not surprisingly!
Included is the latest "time lapse" photo for my Flickr album, Oct 2020-Dec 2022.

UTIMG_9402.jpg
UTIMG_9288.jpg
UTIMG_9283.jpg
UTIMG_9337.jpg
UTIMG_9324.jpg
UTIMG_9339.jpg

Back