Photos taken today, Friday (April 14). Looks like there may be some overlap here - surprised skycandy and I didn't trip over each other! But I gotta include my identical wide shot, the update for my "time lapse" album on Flickr:

Just added a photo I found that I took almost exactly 5 years ago when they were doing the caisson drilling at 1 Bloor to that "time lapse" album.
A bunch of shots of two crews, as others have here, putting some cladding up and tearing off some of the covering. Seems the north face will be complete soon... in time to put up that big 7-storey black rigging where the rest of the facing will be installed behind. I didn't notice it when I was there, but they have shifted some of the blue forms at the very top of the north side, perhaps to allow the crane to lift that rigging up. The gap is visible in the wide shots and the wide shot from the foot of the tower.

UTIMG_1155.jpg
UTIMG_1161.jpg
UTIMG_1183.jpg
UTIMG_1211.jpg
UTIMG_1217.jpg
UTIMG_1244.jpg
UTIMG_1328.jpg
UTIMG_1358.jpg
UTIMG_1387.jpg
UTIMG_1408.jpg
UTIMG_1417.jpg

Something happening tonight. Police are blocking the intersection, Yonge is fully blocked off, crane bits waiting on the street and and lots of construction folks at ground level.

View attachment 469624

From the City of Toronto Road Restrictions site:

YONGE ST from BLOOR ST W to CHARLES ST W​

Id: R6627678
Closure Type: Hazard
Time Frame: Continuous
Until: April 16, 2023
Hours: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Severity Impact: Major
Road Class: Major Arterial
District: Toronto and East York
Contractor: Modern Crane
Description: Toronto-TMC: All lanes occupied to hoist crane
Last Updated: 15 hours ago

AoD

Photos taken today, Saturday (April 15). Sorry, maybe too many photos these past few days! Lots going on today, with the RCS (rail climbing system) platform being installed on the north face of the tower. Two bracket things added on each side, on top of each other. Then four large sections will be assembled into a platform and craned on top of what was installed today.

Several sections here. First, a couple update shots of the near-complete (except for the middle sections) cladding on the north side. Next, The first brackets being installed, then a rod device put into the second level on the ground, and shots taken later with the second levels now installed. Finally, shots of the four sections to be assembled into the platform and added on top later delivered by truck to a staging area on Yonge Street, and several shots of workers connecting two of the sections.

UTIMG_1475.jpg
UTIMG_1468.jpg
UTIMG_1434.jpg
UTIMG_1441.jpg

UTIMG_1461.jpg
UTIMG_1521.jpg
UTIMG_1617.jpg
UTIMG_1665.jpg
UTIMG_1539.jpg
UTIMG_1604.jpg
UTIMG_1719.jpg
UTIMG_1760.jpg