From this evening, playing around with the filters on my phone:

A8A53B23-59D4-4FF1-9403-2D55BE44A370.jpeg

45C45468-0BB1-451C-9F20-7E21746E68EC.jpeg

2B308E4A-9F4F-48A5-BE7D-6C8752FB0527.jpeg

2C7ADA72-4B04-4F59-80EE-E44F60CCE4CB.jpeg

Quick question, what happens if the city/province doesnt respond to their height request in time? Will construction just stall on the upper most floors until they have to either cap it off or continue building?

Quick question, what happens if the city/province doesnt respond to their height request in time? Will construction just stall on the upper most floors until they have to either cap it off or continue building?

I can't imagine this issue won't be resolved by the time they get near the top.

Some guy on Facebook claims that the trades haven't been paid for some time on this project. Anyone have any information related to this?
Can we please not spend the next five pages speculating about project financing, whether Mizrahi is a crook, how shady the investors are, etc etc, based on a random comment from “some guy” on Facebook (who may well be the dude who comes here stirring it up every couple of months)?

Thanks in advance!

Can we please not spend the next five pages speculating about project financing, whether Mizrahi is a crook, how shady the investors are, etc etc, based on a random comment from “some guy” on Facebook (who may well be the dude who comes here stirring it up every couple of months)?

Thanks in advance!
I'm all for that. I was just looking for a simple yea or nay, and I would have been satisfied.

Besides one would think that complaint would be far more wide spread for those involved, then coming from some rando trolling the internets.

Some guy on Facebook claims that the trades haven't been paid for some time on this project. Anyone have any information related to this?
Trades who are not being paid are never found at the worksite. I know this from personal experience, being a construction worker. Their *contractor employers* might not have been paid, but that is a separate issue. Trades go where the paycheques flow on a predictable basis, and there is no shortage of such projects.

Back