Aug 29, 2020

20200829_102201.jpg
20200829_105217.jpg
20200829_105328.jpg

the swimming pool can only fit 1 person at a time 😂

Yes, they didn't think it through. I suspect it was designed by someone who actually doesn't swim...... sort of how Skydome was designed by someone unfamiliar with football and baseball. For football, the lower bowl gradient is so slight that you can't see what's happening on the field.

A good thing they don't play football there anymore then

The pool is tiny enough for a Gnome though. I should know...

nope! i live in the building if anyone wants to come check it out let me know - after covid!
Did they have new construction work with first floor lobby and the 19th sky lobby? Cause from last time I saw it, it is quite a lot different from the original 3D picture from the developer. Thank you so much!

Yes, they didn't think it through. I suspect it was designed by someone who actually doesn't swim...... sort of how Skydome was designed by someone unfamiliar with football and baseball. For football, the lower bowl gradient is so slight that you can't see what's happening on the field.
Do you the pictures of the skydome? Can I take a look at it? Thank you so much!

I'd rather not take this thread off course but I imagine there are Skydome football photos in the public realm taken from the lower bowl. I watched a Vanier Cup game from there once (MAC vs Laval) and couldn't see a bloody thing. I was about 18 rows from the field and spent the whole time watching the game on the big screen. Even from the concourse at the top of the lower bowl it's hard to see what's going on. You have to go to the 2nd or 3rd tier to get a better view although from there you can't see the entire end zone. How they signed off on that design is mindbogglling.

Skydome is better for baseball but even there the experience is MUCH better at baseball specific ballparks.

Last edited:

Back