You can always check the renderings in the database file appended to the to top of every project page. Use the arrow on the second rendering to scroll through what we have. Clicking though those in this case will bring yo to this one:

17344-49013.jpeg

…so what the end result may not be exactly the same, it will be close enough to say you won't see those columns.

I think he was referring to Via Bloor and the exposed columns there. But even in that case, he can refer to your reply on how you can check the database renders and see that they will not be covered, and be left like that. Not the right thread to discuss that either.

You can always check the renderings in the database file appended to the to top of every project page. Use the arrow on the second rendering to scroll through what we have. Clicking though those in this case will bring yo to this one:

17344-49013.jpeg

…so what the end result may not be exactly the same, it will be close enough to say you won't see those columns.

I think he/she was referring to Via Bloor, although this is the Rosedale on Bloor thread. But yes, same answer ...

I think he was referring to Via Bloor and the exposed columns there. But even in that case, he can refer to your reply on how you can check the database renders and see that they will not be covered, and be left like that. Not the right thread to discuss that either.

I think he/she was referring to Via Bloor, although this is the Rosedale on Bloor thread. But yes, same answer ...
Ah, so wrong thread. Funny, both projects have canted columns near the front.

Ah, so wrong thread. Funny, both projects have canted columns near the front.

The ones at Rosedale on Bloor are well hidden . I was puzzled by the comment too as I couldn't find exposed columns in RoB, but I noticed that the commenter quoted a previous comment about how great Via Bloor looked in the drone shot taken by JasonZed.

I wouldn't call this bland personally....glass boxes have less personality then this project thus far. Of course cobstruction is still early on...but I'm liking how it's looking at least from the limited experiences I've had with thus project.

Back