There seems to be a plethora of new members with nothing good to say at or at least have some positive criticism.

There seems to be a plethora of new members with nothing good to say at or at least have some positive criticism.
I always check new members accounts to see how long they've actually been around. UT determines the "age/seniority" of a member based on their number of posts, not based on when someone joined.

In this case the commenter joined in 2010 which makes them hardly a new member. Do they visit the site frequently and simply not comment, or only come from time to time, who knows, but as a "new member" they have been around here a lot longer than me who is a "senior member"

That said, I agree there's been an influx of negative and non constructive comments in general.

While it could have been better...it didn't turn out as bad I thought it would be. I guess there is enough contrast between the bank building silver and spandrel, that the latter is not overtaking the former. So it's much more pleasant to look at than say 1 Yorkville that didn't do that, in this pink avatar's opinion.

It has that dated 80s look which is so trendy the last few years (especially in car design).
It just doesn't work for me.

christian-bale-yes.gif

Hyundai-Heritage-Series-Grandeur-2.jpg

Thank you for posting these great pictures. I wonder what floor they are up to now and e.g. what floor just surpasses the postmedia building for that westerly view ...

The 27th floor clears it, just barely... here is the West view from the 30th floor NW corner:

Toronto Model 04-26-22 Yorkville.png

The building even looks nice on a blurry photo snap! As seen in the photos up just above lol!

Back