I'm liking this. Enough detail to make it interesting without looking like a clown project. It's exactly the type of avenue infill we need more of. It's usefulness to the neighbourhood will be determined by the retail, though. Have any tenants been announced yet?

I have to agree with some previous posts about the complete lack of direct follow up from the builder/rental agent. Apart from the auto confirmation I received some 18 months ago there has been total silence. Now that the structure has been erected and a revised move in schedule posted being early 2022, I would at least expect floor plans to be available along with other basic info excluding specific pricing.

I'm liking this. Enough detail to make it interesting without looking like a clown project. It's exactly the type of avenue infill we need more of. It's usefulness to the neighbourhood will be determined by the retail, though. Have any tenants been announced yet?
I think much of the street level will be a pizza parlour/restaurant. If it’s true, I’m not crazy about that

Understood but we still have not got any reply
I put my name down 2 years ago and apart from the auto reply of me being on the list, they have never reached out even once. If that’s what they are like now I wonder what kind of management team they are when it’s occupied.

I am one of the previous tenants who is moving back in. I’m so frustrated (even though I understand delays bc of covid) I was supposed to be back in Sept 2021. I’m supposed to be able yo pick my unit 6 months before it’s done and still not even given that date or floor plans. Website says move ins 11/27/21- Jan. Management said moving in by end of Q1 which is March. I’m living in a place I hate in Hamilton while counting the days!

Oct 7, 2021

20211007_104631.jpg
20211007_104700.jpg
20211007_104810.jpg
20211007_105106.jpg
20211007_105123.jpg
20211007_105217.jpg

Always nice to see a new mid-rise, but I feel the design is too busy for such a small building. Not digging the street-level retail presence either.

Buried electrical + attractive lamp posts and this will become a decent looking block. The sidewalk width is a little tight but the landscaping between it and the road saves it.

Interesting the tweet they put out ready that people were moving in has been deleted and reposted without that piece.

Very curious to see what "luxury" rentals are going to be priced at in Leaside. Any guesses?

Back