innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
30 storey residential condo building currently in sales.

Phase-II-The-Stanley-Project_Building-C_Hero_FINAL-640x1024.jpg

This is phase 2 of a 3 phase development - phase 1 is a 6-storey condo, with the third phase being a hotel:

The Condo:

stanley-highres.jpg

The Hotel:

8eeb8b_c87fd4ea0e0f4368b8a8b0b93b3ad7cc~mv2.jpg

The Development in context:

The-Stanley-District-Condos-Aerial-View-of-Future-Location-12-v51.jpg

Tapestry hotel by Hilton, is a boutique style hotel that Niagara Falls desperately needs. They got enough generic hotel towers and cheap dive motels. i can see this hotel being very popular with GTAers like myself, who like higher end properties but aren't interested in fallsview rooms.

Wow finally someone created a blog on this development that's already happening lol! I was making a statment on the first page of the Niagara 77 condo blog about this development being under construction. And for someone to create blog for this development that's underway. I heard they wanted to add more storeys to the two smaller towers consisting of a hotel and condo unit on the council meeting. Be nice to see that go through with that.

I was going to say, did they not get the memo that their proposal needs to be over 1000 ft and be otherwise looney?

Wow finally someone created a blog on this development that's already happening lol! I was making a statment on the first page of the Niagara 77 condo blog about this development being under construction. And for someone to create blog for this development that's underway. I heard they wanted to add more storeys to the two smaller towers consisting of a hotel and condo unit on the council meeting. Be nice to see that go through with that.
Good catch - found some new renderings with the hieght increase which was approved this summer. Now 30, 16, and 14 storeys. This will be the first new hotel built in Niagara Falls in nearly 15 years:

1667474196782.png

1667474221581.png

1667474270795.png

1667474289573.png

Good catch - found some new renderings with the hieght increase which was approved this summer. Now 30, 16, and 14 storeys. This will be the first new hotel built in Niagara Falls in nearly 15 years:

View attachment 436745

View attachment 436746

View attachment 436748

View attachment 436749

Thank you so much!! For showing these photos up above of the expansion of the two small towers gaining more hieght that I've seen at the council. Hope to see this happen and that koop's will create illustration of these three buildings on Niagara Falls skyscraperpage's illustration page lol!

They easily could have cut down on all that surface pavement between the buildings. Ridiculous. That should be 90% courtyard, with just driveways for garage and servicing access up the side of buildings B and C. Surely someone could have tried to talk them out of that terrible site plan.

Half that surface pavement is actually the ground floor of the 4 storey parking garage added as part of the proposed height increases. The top of the garage is landscaped. All references still report the under construction condo as 6 storeys so it's unclear whether the developer is building this.

Thank you so much!! For showing these photos up above of the expansion of the two small towers gaining more hieght that I've seen at the council. Hope to see this happen and that koop's will create illustration of these three buildings on Niagara Falls skyscraperpage's illustration page lol!
The tallest one, probably, the other 2, probably not, they're too short...

Tapestry hotel by Hilton, is a boutique style hotel that Niagara Falls desperately needs. They got enough generic hotel towers and cheap dive motels. i can see this hotel being very popular with GTAers like myself, who like higher end properties but aren't interested in fallsview rooms.
And the closest dining choice to this higher end accommodation will be......... Dairy Queen! What wine pairs best with a mushroom swiss burger?, lol

And the closest dining choice to this higher end accommodation will be......... Dairy Queen! What wine pairs best with a mushroom swiss burger?, lol

The whole neighborhood is just so run down, it's got that rust belt vibe to it. I remember last summer i stayed at the Doubletree by Hilton, I went for a walk and walked past one of few remaining run down houses nearby and i see this guy sitting on his front porch in his pajama bottoms with no shirt, smoking a joint with a bottle of Coors light lol

The whole neighborhood is just so run down, it's got that rust belt vibe to it. I remember last summer i stayed at the Doubletree by Hilton, I went for a walk and walked past one of few remaining run down houses nearby and i see this guy sitting on his front porch in his pajama bottoms with no shirt, smoking a joint with a bottle of Coors light lol
Those old homes that are run down are mostly rentals and ready to be torn down for big development someday when the time is right. Niagara Falls Boulevard and Stanley Avenue up to the hydo field are zoned for highrises and skyscrapers towers etc. It's a slow process but that's the plan as you see from this development. Meanwhile excuse the mess lol!

Back