From this morning.

20220927_082254.jpg

I’m pretty positive people have been moving in since November-ish and it won’t be a Longos anymore, there’s a sign up for a Neo coffee bar opening this spring. They’re also hiring bartenders based on the sign so will be bakery/cafe/cocktail bar it seems?

I’m pretty positive people have been moving in since November-ish and it won’t be a Longos anymore, there’s a sign up for a Neo coffee bar opening this spring. They’re also hiring bartenders based on the sign so will be bakery/cafe/cocktail bar it seems?

Permits for this one were issued last week:

1678139249331.png

57 SPADINA AVE
Ward 10: Spadina-Fort York

Proposal to remove the requirement to provide a minimum office use gross floor area within the building, but retains the full non-residential area for alternate employment activities.

Interesting. "Alternate employment activities" isn't a defined term in the bylaw - I wonder what Tricon mean with that?
Well, it could theoretically be retail or a gym or any use that “employs” people. However, the only access to these lower floors seems to be by elevator unless combined with the ground floor non-res space (or carving out part of that space for escalators). One wonders given Toronto workers’ reluctance to return to the office if there will be more and more of these applications for relief of office replacement.

Back