symmetrydev

Member Bio
Reaction score
Thought I'd post some preliminary concept renders from our upcoming project, The Tree House, featuring 5468796 Architecture out of Winnipeg - www.5468796.ca
This will be their first Toronto project, which is quite an honor for us. Still quite preliminary - I will be posting updates as the project evolves.

The proposed built-form falls somewhere between low and mid-rise - mods, please feel free to move this thread to the low-rise section if you feel
it belongs there.

Gerrard%20checkered%202.jpg

Gerrard%20checkered%20option.jpg

What a terrible name for the architecture firm. But nice project though.

Love the renderings, it's great to see the more modern townhouse designs that we're finally getting in Toronto. 12 yrs ago when we were looking for a house, there was little available that was modern. Now there are more offerings that are modern.

If you love modern design, please support it.

We want more Symmetry projects in the GTA and you can make that happen.

MODS - Project by: Symmetry Developments/Engine Developments/Fortress Real Developments

Is there any reason you posted that again after is was already deleted?

Updated design direction for The Tree House. Very preliminary but hoping forum members will be interested in the evolution of the design.
TH%20red.jpeg

TH%20angled%20red.png

It doesn't have the same look of a townhouse as the previous design. Very different, but still very nice.
Why the change?
I really like the Cor-Ten steel cladding. Another winner for Symmetry!

Back