A poultry paltry amount of progress since the last update as the site remains idle for the time being:

20220430_135829.jpg
20220430_135832.jpg

The complete lack of progress in the last few months is troubling. I wonder if there are serious problems with this project.

Fieldgate are pretty well connected in the Toronto development industry and have deep ties historically, so I think in the long run this project will be okay. With that said, they do appear to be relatively slow movers coming out of the gate in the early stages of construction. I remember their Heartwood and The Poet projects taking a while to fully get the ball rolling.

Have these condos already been sold? The website says registration coming soon ... It's a great location.

Sometimes certain developers don't always keep track of updating the verbiage on their websites. For this project here, it's been released on the market a while ago, they've demolished the previous building on site, and have begun construction shoring activities, so they should've reached substantial sales targets already.

Sometimes certain developers don't always keep track of updating the verbiage on their websites. For this project here, it's been released on the market a while ago, they've demolished the previous building on site, and have begun construction shoring activities, so they should've reached substantial sales targets already.
Thank you, I appreciate it!

Back