Whats funny is that after having "bookstore" on promotional images in renderings in 2018, they dont put a bookstore there, but still having a bookstore inside the well anyway.
indigo leased 16,000 sqft on the far side beside draper st
wheres this 78,000 sqft for oliver bonacini?
202,000 sqft of retail already leased
98% office leased. warner music we have heard before i think, Netflix, dyson, unity and "point click care" are new
1663714750126.png

Whats funny is that after having "bookstore" on promotional images in renderings in 2018, they dont put a bookstore there, but still having a bookstore inside the well anyway.
98% office leased. warner music we have heard before i think, Netflix, dyson, unity and "point click care" are new
O&B is taking multiple spots for different restaurants and a commissary kitchen.

if i’m not mistaken “The Dorsett” “La Plume” “Lulu” “Bridgette” and possibly “Prince St Pizza” are all direct O&B properties or affiliated with them. there could be others. they are taking a massive % of the restaurant space in The Well. it’s a risk…

View attachment 427917

Retail seems a bit underwhelming. Personally I was hoping for shops but it seems it's mostly services—especially that second floor—and dining.

O&B is taking multiple spots for different restaurants and a commissary kitchen.

if i’m not mistaken “The Dorsett” “La Plume” “Lulu” “Bridgette” and possibly “Prince St Pizza” are all direct O&B properties or affiliated with them. there could be others. they are taking a massive % of the restaurant space in The Well. it’s a risk…
Isn’t Prince St an NYC based restaurant? I’m certain I’ve had it there. I’m pretty sure it’s not affiliated with O&B, they only have that one location otherwise.

Isn’t Prince St an NYC based restaurant? I’m certain I’ve had it there. I’m pretty sure it’s not affiliated with O&B, they only have that one location otherwise.
it is from NY. i had heard O&B was operating it or had a licensing type deal for that brand here but I could be mixing it up with another brand.

A few, taken yesterday, Sept 21st, 2022:

We'll start w/some peek-a-boo shots from Queen's Quay while the daylight remains..........and work our way back around, from the west, finishing w/a night shot.

Lets start by looking from Queen's Quay, across the construction of 'The Quay': with and without the traffic on the Gardiner:

DSC09728.JPG

DSC09727.JPG

Now from the Bathurst St. Bridge, as the sun fades:

DSC09766.JPG

DSC09767.JPG

Now up close with sun all but, and then completely gone:

DSC09775.JPG

DSC09776.JPG

DSC09777.JPG

* quick break for a gratuitous shot of a very busy patio at Le Select:

DSC09781.JPG

Now a finishing night shot of The Well, office tower: