Plaza Surprised the hell out of me, good project
kramer-seinfeld.gif

This is quite good so far especially for Plaza....but there's still time for them to disappoint. I'm hoping I'm wrong though.

^alot of good projects by Plaza. 50 at Wellesley is my favorite, like attention to detail is phenomenal and the way they revised 400 King West 😘

Last edited:
Do you guys know which one has RIU hotel in it? (Theatre District (1st phase) or Encore Theatre District (2nd phase))

God giveth (19 Duncan and this) and God taketh (Nobu).
The developers at Nobu disagree. They'd vehemently defend the south face of the building. "Our premium window wall system with waist high mullions and a semi glossy finish is the ultimate industry stamp of quality approval; a signature touch that all our loyal clients have come to associate with the bespoke Madison brand"

The developers at Nobu disagree. They'd vehemently defend the south face of the building. "Our premium window wall system with waist high mullions and a semi glossy finish is the ultimate industry stamp of quality approval; a signature touch that all our loyal clients have come to associate with the bespoke Madison brand"
...sounds like what someone would use selling a piece of junk via NFT's on the internets. >.<

Back