Just saw this ad on YouTube. Theatre Park makes an appearance around the 0:02 mark

[video=youtube;OZetSaGZ8Z0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZetSaGZ8Z0[/video]

yb5owdU.jpg

From a couple days ago…

P1440167.jpg

and from yesterday evening…

P1440171.jpg

P1440172.jpg

Attachments

• P1440167.jpg
    P1440167.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 1,154
  • P1440171.jpg
    P1440171.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 1,172
  • P1440172.jpg
    P1440172.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 1,148
Who knows if or how it's going to be fixed, but why do you guys get to decide when it's too little or too late? It's never too late to get fixed. Meanwhile, the building is obviously not finished yet.

My comment was a pun on the expression 'too little, too late.' 'Too little' because, if the lighting is the fix, this fix is only superficial; 'too late' because this fix would be apparent only at night, when it's late. Either way, I'd conjecture that we're all to some degree entitled to share our comments on architecture in our shared city. So unless there's a good, likely engineering-based reason for putting up the mis-matched glass on the mechanical here, I'd say that this is something that should have been avoided.

But I'm always open to objections.

I must say I'm a sucker for lighting features, when done well... which is not always the case *cough* cinema tower *cough* The "hat" would be pretty lit up. Particularly a solid light blue. IMO.

This is still one of my favourite new additions regardless of the "hat" issues.

The south facade is boring, which is unfortunate because it faces David Pecaut Square. Usually facades which face important public spaces get the most attention.

Back