Judging by the pictures they must be at least a year away from occupancy. Very long construction period on this one.

Judging by the pictures they must be at least a year away from occupancy. Very long construction period on this one.
I have to agree. I wonder what will happen if the delays goes on for longer as I read an article the other day where a developer demanded $100k ++ on completion to compensate for building cost increase

I have to agree. I wonder what will happen if the delays goes on for longer as I read an article the other day where a developer demanded $100k ++ on completion to compensate for building cost increase
The front two towers will occupy first Independent of the back section with their own lobbies. Occupancy is scheduled for October 2022. The exteriors are pretty much finished. The interiors shouldn't take too many more months. The North towers are set to occupy March 2023. It's very possible there will be some delays. But the construction timeline seems pretty much on par with what they were scheduling. Occupancy will happen well before the amenities are finished and long before registration. Pemberton is a reputable developer with plenty of cash flow and it's extremely unlikely they would ever risk their reputation to pass on additional costs to buyers.

The front two towers will occupy first Independent of the back section with their own lobbies. Occupancy is scheduled for October 2022. The exteriors are pretty much finished. The interiors shouldn't take too many more months. The North towers are set to occupy March 2023. It's very possible there will be some delays. But the construction timeline seems pretty much on par with what they were scheduling. Occupancy will happen well before the amenities are finished and long before registration. Pemberton is a reputable developer with plenty of cash flow and it's extremely unlikely they would ever risk their reputation to pass on additional costs to buyers.
About the occupancy date where is your source coming from? Thanks

Does anyone know if there will be EV Charging stations on any of the parking levels? I haven't been able to get an answer from the developer. I feel like it should be standard in new developments. But, I'm not sure.
Yes there will be EV charging stations available. I got a chance to ask them when purchasing a unit.

Back