...Continuance from page 10.

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

The CBM Pink Unit is on site.
IMG_3617.jpg

IMG_3618.jpg

VCC will have an amazing cluster of towers once all the other projects are completed as well. There are some nice projects in the pipeline, hopefully they will be built, we'll have to see how the economy shakes out once we're through the pandemic.
IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_3628.jpg

IMG_3627.jpg

Construction lifts were very busy.
IMG_3629.jpg

IMG_3630.jpg

Workers were still pouring at 4:00 pm.
IMG_3637.jpg

IMG_3639.jpg

IMG_3638.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

Continued..

Last edited:
Shot from van near Bolton. Someone coming into the GTA for the first time might wonder why it's so rural this close to downtown Toronto!
My first time flying into Toronto (well before moving here) my girlfriend at the time points out the plane window towards downtown Mississauga and goes "Wow, look how big downtown is!" - then within a few seconds the actual downtown core came into view and she looks at me like o_O. It was quite entertaining to watch.

My first time flying into Toronto (well before moving here) my girlfriend at the time points out the plane window towards downtown Mississauga and goes "Wow, look how big downtown is!" - then within a few seconds the actual downtown core came into view and she looks at me like o_O. It was quite entertaining to watch.

A buddy used to work at a Mr Sub at Yonge and Finch. More than once he had tourists come in asking about various attractions. Driving on the 401 they thought it was downtown.

Long time ago. And it was just a choice of I believe 3 different pallettes of colour. Not sure if there will be additional opportunity for upgrades at a later date.

Don't know why but think these might have worked at Daniels Waterfront (in place of the 2 towers behind the project's fairly successful southern mid-rises).... maybe it's just the prevailing "anything but what was built" POV.

Back