Progressing along..

thumbnail_IMG_6654.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6657.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6656.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6655.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6658.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6659.jpg

We know it's developing quickly as a bedroom community, in any case. If the ground floors of the condos manage to get some worthwhile restaurants in them (good luck) and it becomes a place that people actually want to be, that could help bring in the office buildings that it will take to be a proper city centre: the two there now will not be enough.

They locked in Buca and Balzaks so far, not bad for the area I’d say. Both are users that have only been in urban areas downtown to date. Quite promising..

Sorry to say, Buca declared insolvency a couple months ago now, seeking creditor protection.

Agreed, unfortunate but they’ll eventually be back under a different name, I’m sure. My point was more so just stating that tenants that have traditionally and exclusively only been located downtown have made the jump up to this new area. I think that holds some weight into the future of this “city centre” and the acceptance of retailers.

Does anyone know if TC4 is still on schedule to be completed by October 31 2021? The developer wouldn't comment if Covid affected the date.

Does anyone know if TC4 is still on schedule to be completed by October 31 2021? The developer wouldn't comment if Covid affected the date.
2020 Q3 Report has it at 2023 - but that seems a bit late based on how fast these buildings go up. Your move in date will depend on your floor but October 31, 2021 is highly unlikely. It's barely out of the ground.
1611759158093.png

2020 Q3 Report has it at 2023 - but that seems a bit late based on how fast these buildings go up. Your move in date will depend on your floor but October 31, 2021 is highly unlikely. Its barely out of the ground.
View attachment 296559

Thanks! Never thought of looking at their financials. 39th floor - initially bought to move in but now will need to sell and given the market, the later it's complete the better for me.

This seems to be moving significantly slower than phase 1. Looks like progress is taking an evidential but understandable hit from COVID.

Back