I personally don’t think it’s ugly. It is very long and massive slab buildings, but I like the interesting patterns and materials used. Looks like something you find in Europe.

I have to wonder how much heat all this black cladding and railings radiate on a hot sunny day? I can imagine it could be unbearable, especially for the units facing west, and you can burn yourself on the railings. Also, those small triangular and angled balconies don’t look very practical.

The road in front is open. Couldn't tell if anybody has moved in. If so, it would be in the southern most building.

IMG_1706.JPG
IMG_1707.JPG
IMG_1708.JPG
IMG_1709.JPG
IMG_1711.JPG
IMG_1712.JPG
IMG_1713.JPG
IMG_1716.JPG

Looks amazing honestly, despite typical materials and assembly. Shows you the power and potential of design. That the crap we see out there is apathy and laziness from designers and decision-makers. Kudos to gh3 and Collecdev

Hey guys I just wanted to throw this out to the community about the tretti build. Have you all heard the stories about builders telling people that the prices of their units have increased? I have yet to really find base for any of my suspicions but I think perhaps we should send the builders an email or calls to find what their answers might be. I will try to locate anything related to it in the contract. I think generally if they dont plan on increasing the oriinalnpurchase prices then theybwould say so directly to our questions, but if it isnt a direct "no" and or very vague then I would lose my faith they will keep the original pricing. I guess my worries is that if they reevaluate it to reflect current prices then most people would not even gain any value if they decided to sell, in that case i would rather sell now while I can make a buck.

Anyways. What are you guys thoughts ?

Another Copenhagen has spawned in our city just north of the 401 (of all places). I consider that a good thing in the opinion. <3

Back in Feb I received the final tentative occupancy date in early Nov this year. Now it already passed the 90-day prior notice before the final tentative occupancy date. Does this mean that the Occupancy date becomes a firm occupancy date?

Last edited:
Back in Feb I received the final tentative occupancy date in early Nov this year. Now it already passed the 90-day prior notice before the final tentative occupancy date. Does this mean that the Occupancy date becomes a firm occupancy date?
same question, and why occupancy date change all the time

I don't get the love. There are a few interesting things about the build, but to me the black is monotonous and overbearing. It looks like an industrial complex.
It would have looked better had they gone with a truly deep black shade (and dropped the light grey panels), like those awesome buildings at King and River.

I don't get the love. There are a few interesting things about the build, but to me the black is monotonous and overbearing. It looks like an industrial complex.

I can see both sides. There's some great condo architecture here for the city, but the use of colour definitely misses the mark. There's too much grey.

Back