Harveys just closed one of their two places in the path, so I'd be surprised. Popeyes or A&W seem much more likely...
A&W isn’t too bad. I wish there was more actual fast food options in general. I do like all the cool restaurants in the food court right now but a lot of it is way too pricey for a quick meal.

Union Chicken in the Foodie Isle took 25 minutes to make my burger, so if anyone here is planning to buy from them give yourself way more time than you think you need. I almost missed by Barrie train and made it on while the doors were closing.

With the Market nearing completion and practically ready to open now, there’s going to be 21 new food retail spots for lease, I hope we do get some good options.
E823C421-ACF8-4C1C-BFD8-B66ED53D4ACA.jpeg

Attachments

• C8FECB3F-AABE-468B-95DA-8468F22541B4.jpeg
    C8FECB3F-AABE-468B-95DA-8468F22541B4.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Couldnt agree more, if you have Firehouse Subs there's no way you're ever going back to touching Subway unless you really have to. It's really some damn good stuff.

Why the hell would anyone have a sub, from Subway in the first place; unless it's the only place around or you can't afford edible food?

Ok, I sound like a food snob there; which :I am, LOL; but I try not to sound that way; but Subway is barely above McD's for serving inedible detritus.

I'm a bit of a food snob, though I have a taste for the basic things of my childhood (I had a plate of chicken wings and a glass of Lambrusco for lunch today...) and I think Subway has fairly decent food if you just want something cheap and fast. Certainly nothing like McDonalds. Sadly, they don't serve any Lambrusco, which would probably be pretty good with an Italian BMT!

My grandfather sent me $100 worth of Subway gift cards last Christmas… I think it was a sick joke. I can never step into another Subway again or I’ll throw up.

Why the hell would anyone have a sub, from Subway in the first place; unless its the only place around or you can't afford edible food?

Ok, I sound like a food snob there; which :I am, LOL; but I try not to sound that way; but Subway is barely above McD's for serving inedible detritus.
When a late night calls, and the choices you're stuck with are between: McDonald's, Pizza Pizza, Subway, Popeyes, and A&W, the pickings are slim and horrid no matter which way you go.

Guess the trick is, not staying out extremely late and having some food in the tank if one is.

When a late night calls, and the choices you're stuck with are between: McDonald's, Pizza Pizza, Subway, Popeyes, and A&W, the pickings are slim and horrid no matter which way you go.

Guess the trick is, not staying out extremely late and having some food in the tank if one is.

7 West isn't brilliant, but better than any of the above, I don't mind their salad at 1am with a glass of white wine..........LOL

Couldnt agree more, if you have Firehouse Subs there's no way you're ever going back to touching Subway unless you really have to. It's really some damn good stuff.

Or Jersey Mike's. I find Firehouse to be a little full of themselves, at least the location in my town.

Back