Member Bio
Reaction score

JBR

Member Bio
Reaction score

PasticheProtégé

Member Bio
Reaction score
What isn’t so accurate though is the grass and tree filled median on the 401. Or the forest in place of surface parking lots surrounding the Pickering Town Centre. LOL

Nonetheless, I’m excited to see the real thing be constructed — that height in this area is going to be “WOW”, until other developments start going up.

Reactions: JBR

yoshirocks702

Member Bio
Reaction score
Looks like tower 4 is going to market soon as "the Grand"
On another note (no pics) they have shoring rigs on site for universal city east, they demolished the small bungalow and cleared the site.
grand.JPG

FutureDurham

Member Bio
Reaction score
Looks like tower 4 is going to market soon as "the Grand"
On another note (no pics) they have shoring rigs on site for universal city east, they demolished the small bungalow and cleared the site.
View attachment 421740
It will be lanching soon. The Grand will be located behind Universal City East as Tower 7. I believe it is 37 storeys high. Towers 4 and 5 are the landmark towers (46 and 54 storeys) which will be some of the tallest buildings in Durham. Ajax has a proposal for two 57 storey residential towers and OPB (Pickering Town Centre) has a proposal for a 55 storey tower.

generalcanada

Member Bio
Reaction score
It will be lanching soon. The Grand will be located behind Universal City East as Tower 7. I believe it is 37 storeys high. Towers 4 and 5 are the landmark towers (46 and 54 storeys) which will be some of the tallest buildings in Durham. Ajax has a proposal for two 57 storey residential towers and OPB (Pickering Town Centre) has a proposal for a 55 storey tower.
across the 401 theres the 3 40 something storey buildings behind the loblaws