I was told by sales office, back in the day, that the east building is a dedicated luxury rental.

it is suppose to be similar to 101st Clair luxury rentals. It’s run by the developer, Camrost felcorp.
thanks for that further confirmation.

It’s been a while since the last update. Took the picture today. I happened to see a worker on site pass by and had a brief chat. So far no delays and they have not been impacted by the strike action by the trades workers.

B6701029-4755-40DD-8CAA-5ACEC2BCABE4.jpeg

It’s been a while since the last update. Took the picture today. I happened to see a worker on site pass by and had a brief chat. So far no delays and they have not been impacted by the strike action by the trades workers.

View attachment 398804

that "no delay" was short-lived :( i received a letter stating there is a 6 week delay due to the strikes... i hope thats the most it gets delayed.

Last edited by a moderator:
that "no delay" was short-lived :( i received a letter stating there is a 6 week delay due to the strikes... i hope thats the most it gets delayed.
If you wouldn’t mind, what was your occupancy date before? Which floor are you on?

If you wouldn’t mind, what was your occupancy date before? Which floor are you on?
i wasn't given an actual date - just an approximate late fall. now it's six weeks from "late fall" since i'm on one of the higher floors !!??!!?? originally was informed that occupancy was to begin around end of august - i assume for the lower floors. are you moving in as well?

i wasn't given an actual date - just an approximate late fall. now it's six weeks from "late fall" since i'm on one of the higher floors !!??!!?? originally was informed that occupancy was to begin around end of august - i assume for the lower floors. are you moving in as well?
Yeah we were told occupancy would be around Aug 23. We are on 15th floor.

Back