Yesterday:

PXL_20220611_200845321.jpg

Thanks for sending these pictures Albert and Ottowan. Much appreciated. We have purchased suite 906 and look forward to the move some day soon. Has anyone received any update since the last communication in mid May? Thanks.

Mention in the Globe today:

"Major real estate developer Camrost Felcorp has rolled out a sales incentive on two of its Toronto-area projects that goes directly at the fears of rising interest rates by promising to cover three per cent of a condo’s mortgage’s interest payments for three years. (...) So far the mortgage rate reduction is planned for just two Camrost projects – The Residences of Upper East Village in Toronto’s Leaside neighbourhood and the fourth tower in its Exchange District (EXS) site in Mississauga (...)"

Last edited:
From ConstructingToronto's IG:

Screenshot_20220908-133449_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220908-133457_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220908-133507_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220908-133516_Instagram.jpg

View attachment 425677View attachment 425678View attachment 425679View attachment 425680
fantastic photos!. i'm not sure who took them, but any chance the exact same photos can be taken in the afternoon? i would love to see where the sunlight would be hitting my unit in the afternoon. i'm on a northwest corner. and the terraces on the rental building look fantastic!

fantastic photos!. i'm not sure who took them, but any chance the exact same photos can be taken in the afternoon? i would love to see where the sunlight would be hitting my unit in the afternoon. i'm on a northwest corner. and the terraces on the rental building look fantastic!

If you have Instagram, then contact the photographer through the option to send them a direct message and request if that is possible.

I've linked their profile below:

If you have Instagram, then contact the photographer through the option to send them a direct message and request if that is possible.

I've linked their profile below:

thank you. i will do that. i cant wait for this to be done so we can all move in and enjoy

View attachment 425677View attachment 425678View attachment 425679View attachment 425680

The skyline views in the background of several of these shots is quite impressive.

Back