StealthyArrow

Member Bio
Reaction score
Although there is no development proposal or any documents that I could find, there are signs of Phase Five, which is west of Phase Four (Riverview) progressing. As per the interim update of the Markham Centre Development Plan, the max storeys allowed on this site is 45. As well, Times Group has teased a design on their Uptown Markham website. http://www.uptownmarkham.com/
Screenshot (1979).png

Screenshot (1978).png

Is this Times next phase? Glad they're doing this one to get that verdale crossing intersection properly built out.

Makes way to get the school started right beside it. Supposed to be 2026 opening.

Saw them moving rocks at the corner of hwy 7 and verdale xing.

Is this Times next phase? Glad they're doing this one to get that verdale crossing intersection properly built out.

Makes way to get the school started right beside it. Supposed to be 2026 opening.

Saw them moving rocks at the corner of hwy 7 and verdale xing.
I believe so, new info is being released on Times's website and being provided to realtors. Expected opening is "2028", but will probably be closer to 2029/2030.

Pangea...now that's a word that I haven't heard of since elementary or high school! :p
One of the towers could be named Laurasia and the other be named Gondwana.

Laurasia and Gondwana are the two continents that split from Pangea.

Back