The second and third towers have renders in the plans

1643745523712.png

1643745531747.png

This is IBI, as well.

Edit: the elevations also show this as being 172.3, 160.6, and 151.15. The tallest building looks like it's uppermost point is another metre or two above the measured height on the elevations as well, so a tiny bit taller than Universal City.

Last edited:
I just learned today in the Accessibility Advisory meeting that this proposal includes 5 levels of underground parking, 5 levels of parking in the podium above the retail/townhouse units, and additional commercial parking at grade at ‘back’ of the site.

I’m stunned hearing this given its location and proximity to major transit improvements in the area.

I’m hoping the redevelopment of the Town Centre lands holds some weight in this decision. I can’t see this much potential vehicular traffic being good for the pedestrian friendly urban neighbourhood the City has been working hard to develop less than 500 meters away.

I just learned today in the Accessibility Advisory meeting that this proposal includes 5 levels of underground parking, 5 levels of parking in the podium above the retail/townhouse units, and additional commercial parking at grade at ‘back’ of the site.

I’m stunned hearing this given its location and proximity to major transit improvements in the area.

I’m hoping the redevelopment of the Town Centre lands holds some weight in this decision. I can’t see this much potential vehicular traffic being good for the pedestrian friendly urban neighbourhood the City has been working hard to develop less than 500 meters away.
whether they "plan" for it or not. they haven't asked the city.
all of universal city has .65 parking units per unit. with 1700 units in this development, that would be over 1000 parking spots.

This project doesn't appear to be in the project database / map.
Correct. If the title of the thread is in the old style, there is no database file. We are working on adding database files for projects throughout the GTA, but there's a lot to do and it will be a while before we are more caught up.

Love the dark brown and white cladding on these tower's facade seen in the photos up above!

Back