A couple shots from today.

IMG_20200915_184732.jpg

IMG_20200915_185023.jpg

Menkes has stepped up their office game. Office designs are always lazy but the quality is top notch. lately they are doing great with res... too.

The public realm on Queens Quay in front of this building really needs an update.
The whole of QQE from Bay to Parliament will be upgraded to match the section west of Bay . In fact they are laying new conduit for hydro and telecom 'as we speak".

I'm not so sure this is bad as most are making out to be. Sure, I agree...it certainly got squared off and water downed compare to its original entry....but it's not an entire disaster, IMO.

Besides, it will get a new and interesting neighbour to distract from what this lacks:

...for what that's worth.

I'm not so sure this is bad as most are making out to be. Sure, I agree...it certainly got squared off and water downed compare to its original entry....but it's not an entire disaster, IMO.

Besides, it will get a new and interesting neighbour to distract from what this lacks:

...for what that's worth.

It is not a disaster in a way Corus Quay (good old "Project Symphony") isn't a disaster - it's wasted potential. The terracotta here is like the bone that is the granite clad columns at CQ.

AoD

Back