Truly love everything about this project! Wish I had been in a position to purchase a unit when it launched. Was fortunate enough to be in such a position when 123 Portland came around. Looking forward to everything this will add to the neighbourhood.

Mar 5, 2020

fullsizeoutput_3685.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3686.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3687.jpeg

DSCN2301.JPG

DSCN2302.JPG

DSCN2303.JPG

DSCN2307.JPG

DSCN2316.JPG

DSCN2317.JPG

DSCN2321.JPG

DSCN2323.JPG

DSCN2325.JPG

DSCN2326.JPG

DSCN2333.JPG

DSCN2334.JPG

Am a little bit tentative about this project given DSAI's residential track record and that the massing is a bit overbearing.

But holding out hope! I agree that the rejuvenated complex will be of great benefit to the surrounding city.

Am a little bit tentative about this project given DSAI's residential track record and that the massing is a bit overbearing.

But holding out hope! I agree that the rejuvenated complex will be of great benefit to the surrounding city.
Their track record of working with developers who have value engineered the projects to death? Has MOD Developments shown a tendency to work that way?

TBH all of the recent proposals in the area are pretty great (simple in many cases but that isn't a bad thing)

This, ACE, 543 Richmond, 123 Portland, 445 Adelaide, Rush, 135 Portland and the Magna hotels are all great fabric buildings that are helping to connect Queen West and King West. The area is going to have a really interesting character once everything is completed.

I feel like this area is going to feel very manhattenish afterwards, with the tall but not skyscraper buildings pushing out more or less directly to the street line and tall streetwalls, all framing the park. Going to feel very different in 5 years, for sure.

Back