Yeah, I debated whether this one should be posted. Erred on the side of doing so for a future before/ after comparison.

Also, I'm about to acquire a proper camera with telephoto lens, so should be able to take better distance shots next time I'm up the Tower. Although it was 13 years since my last trip up...
If you go. I suggest reserving and eating at the 360 restaurant. The food is surprisingly good and, as you get free admission to the tower, is not terribly expensive.

If you go. I suggest reserving and eating at the 360 restaurant. The food is surprisingly good and, as you get free admission to the tower, is not terribly expensive.
I recommend this as well. It’s very good value once you consider you are getting admission up the tower as well, even if your total bill can be rather shocking.

I'm copying this (gorgeous) image by @globalexpress into this thread from the Block 10 thread as it is the first shot of the new crane that's just gone up at the Block 7 site (furthest to the left, at the northwest corner of Cherry and Mill).

20220805_203218-jpg.418347

Back