Dont worry, their Pandull Condominiums project down by Yonge and Dundas will be sure to disappoint even more!

DJI_0078.JPG

A few here, taken Nov 20th.

First, from the west, along Helendale. Montgomery Square to the left, Whitehaus to the right.

1605392784708.png

Closer view:

1605392828873.png

From the north (along Helendale), Straight-up:

1605392890975.png

Along the north, but looking towards Yonge:

1605392945285.png

Looking south-west, from the corner of Yonge + Helendale:

1605393007648.png

1605393054780.png

Look at the amount of garbage in the boulevard, I hope they clean that up before they pour concrete!

1605393126595.png

That dollar store quality cladding is really making me nauseous. Wont be surprised if some of it peels away during a wind storm.

At least we get earth tone colours out of dollar store panneling look instead of the blue green attitude !

At least we get earth tone colours out of dollar store panneling look instead of the blue green attitude !
As someone who passes by this thing on a weekly basis by minimum, I agree....although I'm disappointed that we have two light green/blue fugly twins next to each other.

I just hope the 2020s decade we'll see more diverse colours in the panneling and even windows from the same cold metallic blue, green, black and white curtain wall look!

This building gets a C-rating from me. There's times where I've pass by and perhaps with the stars-aligned lighting and time of the day, it looks alright. But on majority of occasions it just disappoints thoroughly. The podium and stepped back Yonge Street facing component in red is decent, but not enough to carry the overall project. The material execution on the tower unfortunately drags this down overall, and puts it in the lower echelon of current/recent Yonge & Eg projects.

This building gets a C-rating from me. There's times where I've pass by and perhaps with the stars-aligned lighting and time of the day, it looks alright. But on majority of occasions it just disappoints thoroughly. The podium and stepped back Yonge Street facing component in red is decent, but not enough to carry the overall project. The material execution on the tower unfortunately drags this down overall, and puts it in the lower echelon of current/recent Yonge & Eg projects.
Tl,dr: The spamdrel is at least not grey is what you are saying? >.<

Back