Yes, indeed. Surprising how few updates we get of this rather tall project. I should get my ass over there.

We've all seen enough photos of holes by now, plus it was a difficult site to photograph with so many barriers and cloaking around it. Now that it's nearly up to ground level I'll bet it'll stay in the first couple of pages now as excitement grows.

here are some photos from my balcony
IMG_0418.jpg
IMG_0419.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 705
  • IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 725
Part of the site is blocked by construction hoarding and the construction office, the final level below ground is about 70% complete so I'd say that this should start to rise above ground level very shortly after the holidays.

Part of the site is blocked by construction hoarding and the construction office, the final level below ground is about 70% complete so I'd say that this should start to rise above ground level very shortly after the holidays.

looks like they have reached the ground level and now starting on the 3rd level. yeah it's hard to tell with all the hoarding. I'm glad they finally reached the ground level though. Seems like they reached the ground level very quick from the time they finished excavation, no? Can't wait to see this building go up.

looks like they have reached the ground level and now starting on the 3rd level.

3rd level? 1 below still isn't complete, but should be soon.

X2 breaks ground level (early morning picture, sorry about the quality.

Wow that's great to see and very exciting. I can't wait for this to go up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pic, Philip! This one will soon be higher in no time. Correct me if I'm wrong but are they currently working on the first residential level?

Here's a new pic of X2 as of March 6, 2013. This building should rise pretty quickly now that it is above the ground level.
X2 March 6, 2013.jpg

Attachments

• X2 March 6, 2013.jpg
    X2 March 6, 2013.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 639

Back