Up here at lunchtime yesterday, there were a few more people than seen in the photos. Very pleasant with the water running.

DSC01895.jpg

DSC01890.jpg

Was it closed for a bit? An opportunity to use the food court, then take the elevator to eat outdoors.

There's something new being looked at here.........and probably not small.

I'll tuck it in to the existing thread for now, and Mods can decide when to break it off.

From the Lobbyist Registry:

Details for Subject Matter Registration: SM32166​

Decision(s) or issue(s) to be lobbied

Residential & Mixed-use project 2300 Yonge Street, Suite 500, Toronto ON

Anyone know if they picked up the property to the west? 36 Eglinton?

Anything else on site means demolishing one or more of the core buildings; which I could see doing, but I think, similar to C-Square across the way, if you get to that point, you might want to optimize the entire footprint.

Hmmm.

Anyone know if they picked up the property to the west? 36 Eglinton?

Anything else on site means demolishing one or more of the core buildings; which I could see doing, but I think, similar to C-Square across the way, if you get to that point, you might want to optimize the entire footprint.

Hmmm.
36 Eglinton is Lifetime. I don't think it would be that. Likely just a repositioning of existing assets on site. Maybe the tower height additions are back?

36 Eglinton is Lifetime. I don't think it would be that. Likely just a repositioning of existing assets on site. Maybe the tower height additions are back?

Good thought.

Certainly less costly and risky than a large number of tear-downs.

Back