Even Yonge and victorious would have been better. Either way I look forward to it. It will be very striking there. Despite the height limitation making little sense

Even Yonge and victorious would have been better. Either way I look forward to it. It will be very striking there. Despite the height limitation making little sense

What does it matter. After built the name will most likely revert to the street address anyways.

work seems underway today

IMG_3376.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3376.JPG
    IMG_3376.JPG
    661.5 KB · Views: 1,361
Last edited:
It's about time, the email from great gulf dated may 27 said construction was going to start this summer, it's already behind schedule. Not to mention what's a little disappointing is that this project started selling 1 year before YC Condos, and broke ground after YC condos. as a buyer this makes me sad.

Great to see it's finally getting going, though. I think this will make a big difference in this area, as the Richmond experience dies a bit just after Church here.

Love the balconies patterns on this. Will definitely create some excitement. And most likely some neat reflections off the BA towers

Oh yeah, I'm undergoing that distinctive 'more density soon' experience. At once inexpressible, yet so intimately knowable.

I've seen fences go up at this site a few times already, only to come down a few days to a few weeks later. I'll belive they are starting once the digging actually begins.

Oh yeah, I'm undergoing that distinctive 'more density soon' experience. At once inexpressible, yet so intimately knowable.
Not that developers seem to wait for such things BUT they have not yet got any excavation permits.

Back