Given what happened on campus and the broader neighbourhood in general, I am sure their graves had been turned a long, long time ago. In any case, it looks quite fine to me.

AoD

U of T is the most picturesque campus in Canada. As they look down on us from the heavens, the founding fathers must be proud that their university is one of the finest on the planet. All its buildings are among the best of their eras. But U of T must still go further as a university. That's why the Boundless campaign is so important--to keep moving the university forward in the world.

Panorama-1810-2.jpg

McGill is pretty nice

Attachments

• Panorama-1810-2.jpg
    Panorama-1810-2.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 1,617
IMG_4781.jpg

IMG_4780.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4780.jpg
    IMG_4780.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,153
  • IMG_4781.jpg
    IMG_4781.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 1,191
Great pics!

This building has a fascinating interior layout, and I'm looking forward to seeing it during the Pan Ams.

Is the roof flat? Any chance/possibility that they could put temporary bleachers up there for stadium events?

I doubt it? It looks like there's a scrim that rises above the roofline. If you sat up there you'd be looking at the backside of cladding. (And you'd be sat beside that big ugly HVAC unit. Seriously, are they going to hide that thing?)

U of T is the most picturesque campus in Canada. As they look down on us from the heavens, the founding fathers must be proud that their university is one of the finest on the planet. All its buildings are among the best of their eras. But U of T must still go further as a university. That's why the Boundless campaign is so important--to keep moving the university forward in the world.

My vote goes to UBC in Vancouver. Have you seen that campus and setting?

Back