Irishmonk

Member Bio
Reaction score
^Careful what you wish for. There's a much greater chance and degree of cheapifying a condo tower than an office tower. (Esp. considering that this is not exactly a luxury part of town.)

urbanexplorer

Member Bio
Reaction score
What would be amazing from Oxford is to decide to convert one office tower into a condo tower. It would be amazing and with such an amazing and powerful architecture, it would sell like hot cakes. Not only it will sell fast, but it would be profitable and generate a strong return on investment for the company. With such a location and with a so iconic design, Oxford could charge a huge extra premium for their potential condos.
It would also be an wonderful and necessary addition to Toronto's boring skyline in a close future.

I know that I am a poor dreamer, but it would be awesome if Oxford could think about it. I know that the developer will never see my message even in my craziest dreams, but it's not forbidden to dream. 😎
There is two residential towers planned as part of this development if I’m not mistaken. Based on the renderings above, I wouldn’t hold my breath on powerful architecture that’s going to positively impact torontos public realm. At least not at street level imo.