News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

24th ave 5st sw

4B424536-77E1-4584-9448-08EF494C4F81.jpeg

A rezoning application to MH-2 for some parcels around Chinook station. Just land use, no DP, but maybe the first sign that some redevelopment might FINALLY happen 14 years after the ARP was passed, and about 5 years after the investment into 61st Ave:

Ooops, forgot to mention the architect is Gravity, not sure who the developer is.
It's on their website now. According to the text, Carlisle Group is involved. This would be a departure from their usual product.

Not sure where else to ask this but I was lurking on the below thread and noticed Ottawa that while obviously doesn't hold a candle to our skyline they do have quite a few high rises spread about the city. I was curious to see how anyone here felt about how Calgary stacked up against the country's capital in regards to suburban skylines and high rises?

Edit: Please move to bettersuited thread if there is one?

Last edited:
Not sure where else to ask this but I was lurking on the below thread and noticed Ottawa that while obviously doesn't hold a candle to our skyline they do have quite a few high rises spread about the city. I was curious to see how anyone here felt about how Calgary stacked up against the country's capital in regards to suburban skylines and high rises?

Edit: Please move to bettersuited thread if there is one?

No thanks. Ottawa has lots of suburban commie blocks. I'd take striip malls over those.

Back