News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Oh...goodness...this is terrible news. My condolences to his family and close friends. I always appreciated another Mississauga poster on this site, especially someone with a real eye for photography and who could use a drone like he could. I was hoping to some day perhaps meet him, he didnt live far from my parents.

Absolutely terrible and shocking news. Deepest condolences to his family.

Many of us have been fascinated by Jasonzed's regular postings of amazing drone images.
He'll certainly be missed by the Urban Toronto community!

Oh my God. I'm so sorry to hear of this, i never knew him personally but I truly always all his contributions. Truthfully i'm just completely shocked.

Very sad news. I always enjoyed his contributions to this site. A very talented person. Sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Most of us knew of him only through his postings here, but it is clear that he had a passion for both photography and for our city region. That passion, and his desire to share it with all of us, will be greatly missed. Condolences to his family and friends. Thank you Jason!

Very sorry to hear this.. such a great contributor. My condolences to his family and those close to him.

I'm really sad to hear this. He was a generous and prolific contributor to this forum whose photography helped me appreciate the GTA in new ways, and I'm grateful that he was able to share his work with us.

Back